So I haven’t posted for a while, I was busy going out for a meal for my grandparent’s 50th wedding anniversary (wow that’s a long time!) and working and seeing my boyfriend. But I am here now, to tell you all about my boring day because that is today’s challenge.
- I got up about half 9 to get ready for work
- Had my cereal and toast and left for work
- I was at work from 11-3 (the longest four hours ever!)
- My dad picked me up from work in my Gran’s car to take me out driving (with a sausage roll in the car ready)
- After some panicking and stress about my setting off getting worse rather than better, the driving got better and almost enjoyable!
- I got home and got changed into my pyjamas.. (at 5 o’clock yes)
- I had lasagne and potatoes for tea
- Currently I am watching The Voice from Saturday and writing this post
What an exciting day!
I also think that I’m beginning to get back into drawing, yesterday I found my old sketchbook from when I was younger and got inspired. Not that I am very good, but it’s still something that I used to enjoy doing. At some point I might put some drawings on here depending on how any turn out.
And that’s about it from me.