- My name is Abigail but everyone calls me Abbie; I don’t even realise people are talking to me when they call me Abigail
- I am 19 years old
- I am fairly small (5’1″ to be precise); someone once came up to me in a club and asked if I was a dwarf
- Related to that; it seems to be that every time I go to a club strangers think that it’s perfectly acceptable to just pick me up because I am small, this can be very annoying (and scary if they are particularly drunk)
- I have an ongoing debate with my friends at uni about my hair colour; I have ginger hair but they are convinced that it is blonde/strawberry blonde, I think they are just trying to be kind but in reality I don’t think there is anything wrong with the word ginger
- I am going to be a doctor; writing this sentence down terrifies me. It has been ‘I am hoping to be a doctor’ for so many years but now I am starting to get used to the fact that it is actually going to happen!
- I love all things cute and floral; my uni room is full of fairy lights, flowery bunting and hanging hearts, my bedding is floral and even my plates are apparently ‘so me’
- I love to pretend that I’m creative even when I’m really not; I see so many blogs and pinterest boards that inspire me to write, draw, sing and make things but I am pretty hopeless really
- I do however play the guitar (although this seems to have seriously dwindled since going to uni)
- I have never broken a bone (and hopefully it will stay that way)
- I love romantic films but wouldn’t class myself as being that romantic, in real life it makes me cringe a bit
- In fact a lot of things make me cringe, especially talent shows like Britain’s Got Talent; I can’t stand it!
- I’m rubbish at small talk and feel very awkward during it, I really envy people who it comes naturally to, this is why I like to surround myself with chatty people so there isn’t the fear of awkward silences
- My parents are my best friends; I don’t mean that in a ‘sad, I have no friends’ kind of way, just in a I would rather spend time with them than most people kind of way
So here is my first list of 30, I hope you enjoyed it!