It may seem that I have abandoned the 30 days of lists challenge a bit, but that is not the case! Here is list number 7, what would I do if I won the lottery?
For one, I would have a lot more of this.
- The main thing would be to pay for my parents to retire early, especially my dad who really hates his job
- Buy myself a car, instead of borrowing my Gran’s all the time
- Go on more holidays, see more concerts and generally get out more without worrying about the cost
- Buy a mac, I can’t really justify saving up and buying a mac now, especially when the main reason I want one is because they’re so pretty, but if I had the money..
- Buy nicer make up; currently nearly all my make up is Rimmel (which is a brand I really love) but I would like to at least be able to try more expensive make up without it bankrupting me
- Go clothes shopping somewhere other than Primark to completely update my wardrobe
- Eat nicer food at uni, at the moment I live off Sainsbury’s basics
- Go out for coffee; it doesn’t seem a lot to spend as a one off, but all those costa trips can really add up